I actually got a task completed today! It was warm here, high about 85F.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, homed to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 2 to 8 July 2017 posted.
* Picked Linda up at 9:30, then to Costco for stuff, and home by 10:30 a.m. Read, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Deed Records for Joseph Seaver (1672-1754) in Roxbury, Massachusetts - Part 3 posted, and worked in the Deed Platter program some more. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, online at 1:15 p.m. to read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Finding the Place Where Shubael Seaver (1640-1730) Lived in Roxbury, Massachusetts.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter, printed off the master, and went to the UPS Store to copy and mail it.
* Home by 3:20 p.m. to read, checked Facebook and Twitter, and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch Home Run Derby, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked on sources and notes for the Paul, Schaffner and McKnew families. Added data to FamilySearch Family Tree too.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.