This was not a big genealogy weekend. Not much research, some blog post writing, and Padre games. Jamboree is next week and I need to get ready for that.
1) Saturday, 3 June:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read a bit, then off to my Men's breakfast at Callenders at 8 a.m. Picked Linda up at 9:30 and we were home by 9.45 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - HOSKINS (England to colonial New England) posted, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Rested my eyes for a bit at my desk.
* We left after 11 a.m. for In 'n' Out for lunch, then took the trolley to Petco Park for the Padres game. We were in our seats by 12:40 p.m. Padres lost in a dismal game 10-1 to the Rockies, breaking the 5 game winning streak. We are now 4-4 in attendance. Padres are 23-34 on the season. We took the trolley, and stopped at El Pollo Loco for dinner. We were home by 6 p.m.
* Online, I wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Which Ancestor Moved the Furthest? posted, and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook, and tried to get a motel room for Thursday night. Expedia wouldn't let me reserve for some reason at the preferred hotel. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 4 June:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed. We went to church at 9:30 and home by 11:30.
* Finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 28 May to 4 June 2017 post, and started the new one. Looked for a document for Amanuensis Monday for next week. Reserved a hotel in Glendale and Expedia took my money. Whew. It's only 2-3 miles from the Marriott.
* Went in at 1:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game, took a nap in the recliner, and read the paper. Padres lost 3-1 to the Rockies so now 23-35 on the season.
* Came in to the computer at 4:50 p.m. to write this week's Amanuensis post. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 28 May to 3 June 2017 posted.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:20 p.m. to read, then transcribed a deed for next week. Started on the CVGS newsletter and got it 70% finished.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.