Two more getups and we're off to Huntington Beach (Lauren's play) and Burbank (Jamboree). I've started some preparations by am further behind due to unforeseen events.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up at 8:50 and home by 9 a.m.
* Jumped into Mondays With Myrt and didn't contribute very much. At 11 a.m., answered email and added to the Best Of post. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 28 May to 3 June 2017 and Amanuensis Monday -- Probate Records of John Young (1649-1718) of Eastham, Massachusetts posted. Wrote Family Tree Maker 2017 Installation News Update and set it for later.
* Took a 30 minute nap. Had lunch, then got on the laptop to copy files from the flash drive to the laptop, which took awhile. Later, I successfully downloaded FTM to it and that took awhile too - it kept stalling. Synced one of my trees with it.
* Tried to sync a big tree on the desktop but I closed it after 5 hours. Downloaded all of the Friday syllabus articles from the Jamboree app, and renamed them and put them in the 2017 Jambo file folder. I need to remember to put that folder in Dropbox to transfer to the laptop.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and kept track of my three projects.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to help with dinner, we ate, I read the paper and did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add data to the database from my Auble cousin, plus some gravestone photos he sent, and then wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post. I think I'm done - genealogy today was 10.0 hours.