This was an all-genealogy day until the evening, and I did no research but did some blogging.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m. to read, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 178: #257 Eunice (Rayment) Seaver (1707-1773) of Massachusetts posted.
* Wrote New Records Available to Search and Browse This Findmypast Friday, 2 June 2017 and then wrote three posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Rested my eyes for 30 minutes.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Plans - Sunday Events and worked on the News Bytes post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Noted that Genealogy News Bytes - 2 June 2017 posted.
* Wrote the two Saturday posts, then answered more email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, ate dinner, and worked a bit pulling weeds in the front yard.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finish my Robert Crais book, and started a Goodman book on my tablet. Padres beat the Rockies 8-5, so 5 in a row and 23-33 on the year. I didn't think we'd ever be above .400 for the year again.
* Online at 10:20 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.