Another warm one today - 115F in the desert and around 85F here in Chula Vista.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up at 9 a.m., and took her to the toenail place. Home to note that Mount San Jacinto in January 2013 -- Post 469 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and to write Free Webinars from APG on Washington, DC, Research.
* Left at 10:20 a.m. to pick her up, went to the library for a book, home by 11 a.m. Added to the Best Of post and answered email. Took a nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, worked on the OASIS Class 1 presentation and syllabus. One a day gets it done! Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game - they won 3-2 over the Cubs so now 29-44 on the season.
* Checked Facebook, and noted there was an FTM update, so wrote Looks Like There Is Family Tree Maker 2017 Progress.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. for dinner. read the paper, put out the trash, wash dishes and worked on the rose bushes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, watch a bit of the FTWebinar, then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday and made air, car and hotel reservations for Monte Rio in July.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.