Ah, the first day of summer, and it was pretty warm today here in Chula Vista. Not like the desert, though, where it was 115-125F. It was probably only 85F here at the Genea-manor. It's only 82F at 9 p.m. in the genea-cave.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and we shopped at Sprouts. Home by 9:50 a.m.
* Online at 10 a.m. to read, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1860 U.S. Census Record for John C. Paul household in Chicago, Illinois posted and wrote Findmypast Adds Over 6 Million Ontario Records.
* Worked in MyHeritage for awhile on DNA matches - sent an email to Daniel with questions. Checked some of the Smart Matches too and added some data to RootsMagic for known cousins.
* Took a nap, ate lunch, and wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Create a GEDCOM File From my MyHeritage Tree? and then Genealogy News Bytes - 20 June 2017 and set it for later.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, and then read my book. Padres lost to the Cubs 4-0, so now 28-44 on the season. Washed dishes and walked the block to cool off.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Tired! Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.