It was another stay-at-home genealogy day. It was cooler too - foggy in the morning and cloudy in the afternoon - typical June! The Padres didn't play so I did with genealogy almost all day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 1787 Death of Experience (Willis) Read of Sudbury, Mass. - Post #370 of Treasure Chest Thursday, added to the Best Of post and wrote Findmypast Announces 5 Days of FREE Access to British and Irish Records.
* Answered email, and took a nap. Up at 12:15 p.m., ate lunch and online by 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked in the NYS Historic Newspapers finding Seaver articles. Found a bunch, and wrote Seavers in the News -- Mrs. Charles Seaver 1929 Obituary.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Added some Seaver folks from the newspaper articles. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, worked on adding content and sources for the Seaver folks, and then updated the 52 Ancestor biography and wrote the blog post for Monday.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.