These were not big genealogy days because of life and Padres, but they were fairly productive. It was warm on Tuesday (probably 85-90F here) but cooler today (75 to 80F at most).
1) Tuesday, 27 June 2017
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to Ralph's for groceries. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1870 U.S. Census Record for John C. Paul household in San Francisco, California posted. Wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Create a GEDCOM File for Part of My RootsMagic Tree? and set it for later.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- 27 June 2017 and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Worked in Ancestry on folks from the RootsMagic database, adding content and sources.
* Wrote the Wordless post for Wednesday. Answered email.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at Tin Fish and in Petco Park by 6:30 p.m. Padres lost 3-0 to Braves, so now 31-46 on the season. We are 5-5 when in attendance. Home by 10:45 p.m. Did not journal or even check email or blogs. Genealogy this day was 7.5 hours.
2) Wednesday, 28 June 2017
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 9 and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Mount San Jacinto in January 2013, Part 2 -- Post 470 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, and saw that RootsMagic had updated their program.
* Downloaded RM 7.5, then wrote a blog post about it - GREAT NEWS: RootsMagic Now Has Ancestry TreeShare and WebHints Activated as it worked to upload my RootsMagic database.
* Collected the food, Linda, and our pictures and went off at 10:40 to the CVGS picnic at the Brock's house. It was great fun. Good food, good friends. The program was to tell about your oldest photograph or picture - at least 20 attendees participated. I did my Isaac Seaver Union Case, Linda did her 1906 earthquake picture from the wall. We were home after 2 p.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Looking at My New RootsMagic Upload Ancestry Member Tree and Source Citations.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, answered email, and checked out WebHints a bit.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news and put out the trash. Online at 6:10 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and looked more at WebHints.
* Went in at 7:05 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, wash the dishes, and read my book. Padres beat the Braves 7-4 so now 32-46 on the season.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy this day was 9.5 hours.