Day #181 on the 2017 calendar has slipped by and tomorrow is the last day of June. I still have family things that need to be done sooner rather than later. I'm bad... It was cooler today, just about perfect San Diego weather - high in the mid-70s, low in the mid-60s.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went sheet hunting at Wal-Mart and Bed Bath and Beyond. Wasted an hour doing this - they're probably cheaper on Amazon and more convenient to shop, too.
* Home by 10 a.m. to note that 1720 Death of William Whitney of Weston, Mass. - Post #371 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Ancestry Video: Descendants of the Declaration Signers.
* Answered email, watched the Ancestry videos, and worked a bit in Ancestry and RootsMagic. Took a nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Using RootsMagic TreeShare - Adding Facts, Media and Sources to My RootsMagic Tree. Whew!
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the 52 ancestors biography gathering data, adding events and sources, etc.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book, and did the dishes. Padres beat the Braves 6-0, so now 33-46 on the season. The starting pitching has gone like 12 games without a blowout inning.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestor post for Friday. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.