This was a frustrating day...and a stay-at-home genealogy day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, got ready for MwM, and went to pick her up. got there at 8:45 a.m. and she came waltzing out at 9:05. Home by 9:15 a.m. Frustrated.
* Tuned into Mondays with Myrt and had to start again, then the audience couldn't hear me. Messed with the inline mic. Figured out that the webcam also has sound, so after an hour of messing with it I finally said something they could hear. Frustrating.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 18 to 24 June 2017 posted, and worked on the presentation and handout for Class 4 of my OASIS class. That's done. No frustration.
* Took a nice nap. Had lunch, then online at 12:45 p.m. to read, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Deed Records for Joseph Seaver (1672-1754) in Roxbury, Massachusetts - Part 1 posted and wrote Family Tree Maker 2017 Update - 25 June 2017.
* Answered email, checked MyHeritage and Ancestry DNA matches, added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes. Took my short walk.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post. Lori called twice. Resolved 198 Ancestry Record Hints - only 37574 to go. Find A Grave went to maintenance at 9 p.m. Frustration.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.