The year is half over on Sunday at noon time. Cooler again today.
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up, shopped at the grocery, home by 9:40 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 181: #260 William Whitney (1683-1720) of Weston, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 30 June 2017.
* Played in RootsMagic with WebHints. Kinda sucky. Went into my new Ancestry tree and stimulated a bunch of Hints - there weren't enough in RM.
* Took a nap, had lunch, drove the Lincoln to the library for a book. Home by 2 p.m.
* Worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 30 June 2017, checked Facebook, stimulated more Ancestry Hints, and tried to find the best way to use WebHints. Wrote the two Saturday posts.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and then online at 6:15 to mess around more with WebHints. Took a walk down the block and back.
* Went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book and wash dishes. Dodgers beat Padres 10-4 over at 10:40.
* Online to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 June (with increases in the numbers from 31 May in parentheses):
* 48,086 persons (+ 140)
* 19,250 families (+ 55)
* 155,408 events (+ 463)
* 3,309 Alternate Names (+ 100)
* 10,025 places (- 13)
* 1,540 sources (+ 22)
* 84,642 citations (+ 660)
* 1,136 Multi-media Items (+ 4)
* 3,121 Multimedia links (+ 2)
* 17,311 matched to FSFT (+ 280)
I'm up to 54.45% (+0.25%) for citations/events and 176.02% (+0.86%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for June (compared to stats for May):
* 92,541 page views (3,085 per day, Blogger Stats, - 250)
* 28,218 page views ( 941 per day, Statcounter, - 18)
* 21,434 unique visitors (714 per day, Statcounter, - 10)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,229 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 49)
Post a Comment