Another week gone by - #25 in 2017. The time just flies by. This was a decent genealogy day and the Padres won. It was cooler today, but still warm in the cave - 80F at 10 p.m.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read and do the wash, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 180: #259 Experience (Willis) Read (1707-1787) of Sudbury, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 23 June 2017.
* Edited the OASIS Class 2 and 3 presentations and syllabi, only Class 4 to go. Right on schedule, I think - it starts 6 July.
* Took a nice one hour nap, then ate lunch and online at 12:45 p.m. to read, and worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 23 June 2017 post. Watched Elissa's webinar too.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added more Seaver folks in Minnesota to the database - great birth and marriage records! These are Facebook cousins. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. for dinner, and watched game show TV. Online at 5:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post, and added more Seaver folks with content and sources.
* Went in at 7:05 to take a walk on the block, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, and I'm almost done with my Mitch Rapp novel. Padres beat the Tigers 1-0 in a well-played game. Pads now 30-44 on the season, still in 4th place.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.