Five months down in 2017, and 7 to go. I'm feeling older. This was pretty much a stay-at-home genealogy day.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 9:30 and we went shopping at Costco, and had a hot dog for lunch. Home by 11 a.m.
* Noted that 1707 Birth Record of Eunice Raymond (1707-1772) of Marblehead, Mass. -- Post #367 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, then wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Plans - Saturday Events.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and browsed a bit on Ancestry Hints. Watched Trump's speech. Wrote Seavers in the News - Searching for My Name. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Filled out a survey. Dozed in the computer chair.
* Worked in the Auble line, adding persons, content and sources. Didn't add too many, but may have figured out an Auble connection (not in my line).
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, water the front plants, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and worked in Ancestry Hints - adding content and sources. Resolved 96 Hints, only 37321 Record Hints left - it's a losing battle!
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.