I didn't do al ot of genealogy research these two days - the Padres game on Tuesday and the CVGS program meeting limited my time.
1) Tuesday, 30 May 2017:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read, picked her up, home by 9:15 a.m. and I noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1818 Marriage of Ole Olsen and Ingeborg Botolffsdtr in Voss, Norway posted. We left at 9:40 a.m. for Linda's dental hygienist appointment at 10. I went to the library.
* Home by 11 a.m., I wrote MyHeritage Launches New Comprehensive DNA Ethnicity Analysis. Took a short nap, then had lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then wrote My Ethnicity Analysis From MyHeritage DNA. Added to the Best Of post and the News Bytes posts.
* I left at 2:40 p.m. for the dentist office to get my crown installed. Was home by 4 p.m.
* Noted that Genealogy News Bytes - 30 May 2017 posted. Answered email and checked Facebook.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, got to Tin Fish by 6 p.m. , had dinner, and into Petco Park by 6:45 p.m. Padres beat the Cubs 6-2 so we're now 4-3 in person, and 21-33 on the season. We were home by 11 p.m., but I didn't journal. Genealogy this day was only 5.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 31 May 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and we were home by 9 a.m. Noted that SCGS Jamboree 2012 Photos, Part 2 - Post 466 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Plans - Friday Events and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post.
* Took a nap, then left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds and then to the Chula Vista Library for the CVGS program meeting at noon. Had snacks afterward, and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Watched the end of the Padres game - we won 2-1 over the Cubs, so now 22-33 on the season and we've won 4 in a row.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, and wrote Comparison of My Autosomal DNA Ethnicity Estimates.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV, put out the trash, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, worked in FamilySearch Family Tree correcting errors made on my Watch List, and then wrote the Treasure Chest Thursday post. Computer and Internet got real slow, so rebooted. Still slow!
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 May (with increases in the numbers from 30 April in parentheses):
* 47,946 persons (+ 289)
* 19,195 families (+ 122)
* 154,945 events (+ 1016)
* 3,209 Alternate Names (+ 230)
* 10,038 places (+ 161)
* 1,518 sources (+ 13)
* 83,982 citations (+ 1148)
* 1,132 Multi-media Items (+ 1)
* 3,119 Multimedia links (+ 2)
* 17,031 matched to FSFT (+ 655)
I'm up to 54.20% (+0.39%) for citations/events and 175.16% (+1.35%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for May (compared to stats for April):
* 103,387 page views (3,335 per day, Blogger Stats, - 1001)
* 29,724 page views ( 959 per day, Statcounter, - 108)
* 22,439 unique visitors (724 per day, Statcounter, - 99)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,180 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 15)