This was not a big genealogy day. Church, transcribing, Padres, dinner out, blogging, researching.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:20 a.m.
* Transcribed the Seaver deed, then searched for more on FamilySearch. Found two more for Joseph Seaver in Suffolk. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 18 to 24 June 2017 posted.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to have lunch, read the paper, watch the Padres game, take a nap in the recliner. Padres lost 7-5 to Tigers on 9th inning collapse. Now 32-46 on the season.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for Costco to shop, dinner at the Costco diner (love their pepperoni pizza!) and the Coldstone for dessert. Home by 6:15 p.m.
* Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 18 to 24 June 2017 posted and read that FamilySearch was discontinuing microfilm. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post and then wrote FamilySearch Will Discontinue Distribution of Family History Microfilm.
* Found some Danish records on MyHeritage for the Hede/Sorensen line! Cool.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.