It was warmer today, but not too hot at home. My Padres won again, too.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, home by 9:20 a.m. gathered my RMUG info and the flash drive and off to the FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley for the SDGS RootsMagic User's Group meeting.
* Meeting started at 10:30, we had 8 there until 12:20 p.m. Home by 1 p.m. Had lunch, watched TV, dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- WALTER (England to colonial America) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Which Ancestor Do You Admire the Most? posted.
* Worked on the RootsMagic place list for awhile, then matched folks in the FamilySearch Family Tree with RootsMagic folks on one of the Seaver lines. Had to merge a few duplicate parents.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finished my Vince Flynn book, and washed dishes. Padres won 7-3 with 4 in the bottom of the 8th against the Tigers. Now 31-44 on the season.
* Online to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.