This was a fairly full genealogy day, but I didn't do a lot of research. Mainly blogging.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and we were home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that SCGS Jamboree 2012 Photos, Part 1 - Post 465 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote Guest Post: "Appropriate Ways to Offer Condolences in the Workplace " by Suzie Kolber and 2017 SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Class, Workshop and Exhibit Hall Schedules and set it for later.
* Took a short nap, had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to write Legacy Family Tree 9 Cause of Death Charts. Had to work a bit in Legacy to make that work.
* Worked in MyHeritage on Seaver matches from MH trees - looking for birth, marriage and death dates from other trees. Checked sources. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 4:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash, red my Lee Child book and wash dishes. Padres beat the Mets 6-5, coming from 5-1 down. One of the best comebacks of the year. Now 17-31 on the season.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, and review FSFT changes. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.