This week has flown by, but I've done quite a bit of genealogy work. And I'm doing more and more to keep Linda going.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y at 7:30, home to read, worked in FTM, picked her up at 9 and we went to Sprouts for groceries, she got her hair cut, and then Costco for stuff. We've cut down the Costco visits from 3 times a week to once every 3 weeks or so. Home by 11:30 to put it all away.
* Online at 11:45 a.m. to note that 1702 Birth Record of Robert Seaver (1702-1752) of Sudbury, Mass. -- Post #366 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Ate lunch. Added to the Best Of and News posts, then checked for new databases. Decided to research and write Seavers in the News -- Dr. R.N. Seaver is Ill in 1905.
* Took a 30 minute nap, worked in FTM, and online again to work on the 52 Ancestors profile - had to add a bunch of Events to the profile, and then source them. Then edited the Note. Forgot to check Facebook I was having so much fun.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, do the wash, finish the Child book, and wash dishes. Padres squeaked past the Mets 4-3, so now 18-31, and 2-1 on the road trip.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post. A long one because I've done so much research on him. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.