I didn't get much done today besides blogging a bit. Another nice day in Chula vista - high about 75F, and a bad day for the Padres. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at 7:30, home to read, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store, home by 9:45 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of and News posts, then noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1794 Birth of Ole Olsen in Voss, Norway posted.
* Left at 10:40 a.m. for the dentist office and my cleaning. A new hygienist who used a water pik device on the gums. Got a bit wet, but my mouth wasn't dry!
* Home by 12:15 p.m. to eat lunch, then online to note that 23andMe Modified Their mtDNA Report posted. Wrote the How Many Persons With My Key Surnames are in Online Family Trees? post. Took a short nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, and add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, read my Lee Child book, and wash dishes. Padres gave up 7 runs in the first inning (again!), and lost 9-3 to the Mets. Now 16-31 on the season.
* Online at 7:10 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless post, and watched a YouTube video and read Facebook. Where did the time go? Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.