Tuesday was my daughter's 43rd birthday - time sure flies, doesn't it. I think I say that several times a week on this journal! The weather has been cool and misty, lots of May gray and some breeze. These were not big genealogy days - mostly blogging.
1) Tuesday, 9 May 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1827 Death Record for Torjer Olsen in Voss, Norway posted.
* Added to the Best Of post and answered email, and worked in AncestryDNA matches for richman cousins. Found a problem (I thought) - more later. Rested my eyes for awhile.
* We left after 11 a.m. for El Pollo Loco for lunch, then to the trolley, and off to Petco Park for the Padres game. got there just after first pitch and Padres weren't behind for the first two batters. A dreadful game - we lost 11-0 to the Rangers and it wasn't that close. Cool too, high around 63, I dressed warmly. We got to Lolita's for dinner at about 4:45 p.m. and home by 5:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Down the DNA Rabbit Hole With Two Mary/Maria Richmans about the Richman issue. I think I figured it out - I was missing the daughter Mary.
* Checked Facebook, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and was tired, so didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 10 May 2017
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that Day 9 on the 2012 Legacy Cruise At Sea -- Post 463 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote Linda Serna is Presenter at SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 13 May and NGS Releases Two Newly Revised Guide Books for Tennessee and North Carolina and set them for later. Also wrote the NGS blog compendium and set it for afternoon.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds and then to the library for John's group and then my CVGS Research Group meeting at noon. We had 15 including two newbies. Got another book, and home by 2:30. Really tired, so napped a bit.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, checked AncestryDNA some more, and added to the Best Of post. Noted that 2017 National Genealogical Society (NGS) Conference Compendium posted.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to help with dinner, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, took out the trash, finished my Grisham book, and started the Crais book. Washed dishes too. Padres lost to Rangers 4-3, so now 13-22 on the season. This was one we could have won. Drat.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, add to the NGS post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday. Checked out the subject for 52 Ancestors and found I have no records at all for him, just online trees and some census records. Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.