Another week has started, and things are still not getting done here - the garage, the trust, the car, but some genealogy gets done almost every day, and my Padres play almost every day (not yesterday - they were rained out!). Priorities...
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. and I joined Mondays With Myrt in progress. I contributed a bit on RootsMagic and on the National City Birth Register.
* Really sleepy after that, but edited the CVGS newsletter one last time, printed off the master copy, and then took a nap.
* Up at noon, had lunch, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 30 April to 6 May 2017 and Amanuensis Monday -- Probate Records of John Freeman (1626-1719) of Eastham, Mass. - Part 2 posted. Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Wrote RootsMagic Provides Video Demonstrating Ancestry.com TreeShare and WebHints.
* Left at 1:30 p.m. for the UPS Store to copy, fold, stamp and label the 15 newsletters we sent to members without email, and then went to Ralph's to grocery shop. Home by 3 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, worked a bit in Ancestry finding random persons in the RootsMagic database adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and read the paper. Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest Tuesday post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, do the dishes and read my Grisham book. Padres beat Rangers 5-1 so we're now 13-20 on the season. We go on Tuesday - the game is at 12:40 p.m.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.