This was not a great day - had to go to the dentist to start the last crown, and then the Padres blew the game in the 9th inning. Drat.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, we went to Ralph's for groceries. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 1808 Death Record of Amos Plimpton (1735-1808) of Medfield, Mass. -- Post #364 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted and wrote "Mastering Genealogical Documentation" Book Released at NGS 2017 Conference.
* Worked a bit on the 52 Ancestors biography, and then in FamilySearch Family Tree. Took a short nap, had lunch.
* Left at 11:40 a.m. for the dentist to have the filling in #2 (right upper back) tooth repalced with a crown. Had to have a filling installed before the tooth was scaled down and the imressions taken and the temporary crown installed. Two weeks, I hope it works out - I really don't want another root canal. Home by 2 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of and NGS posts, then researched and wrote Seavers in the News -- Fred Seaver Thrown in the Lake in 1925. Checked Facebook, dozed in my computer chair, and answered email, then added to the Best Of and NGS posts. Worked some more on the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, and read more of my Crais book (I think I've read this one before but I can't recall the outcome). I hate it when that happens. Padres lost 5-2 to the Rangers who had a walkoff 3-run homer in the 9th.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then wrote May 11th Update on Family Tree Maker 2017 Release and wrote the 52 Ancestors post.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.