We stayed home today (after Linda went to the Y) and kind of vegged out - watched the Padres game too. Jerry was here to finish the painting and remove stuff and yard debris.
* Dropped Linda at 7:30, home to read, picked her up, and we stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 21 to 27 May 2017 posted.
* Worked in Hampshire County, Mass. probate records looking for Hannah Smith's parents - read 1768-1830 so far without success. Noted that Amanuensis Monday -- Probate Records of Samuel Fletcher (1652-1723) of Chelmsford, Mass. -- Part 3 posted.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of and News posts, then went in at 1:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and take a nap. Pads won 5-2 over the Cubs so now 20-33 on the season - we're sneaking up on the Giants.
* Online at 4:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Searching for Hannah Smith's Parents in Hampshire County, Mass.
* Went in at 5:40 to eat dinner and watch TV news, then did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and worked a bit in FTM trying things out.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.