Padres baseball severely cut into my genealogy time these two days. But I feel like I made some progress.
1) Tuesday, 2 May:
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1826 Death Record for Anna Siursdtr in Voss, Norway posted, then worked on the Source Citation presentation for SDGS.
* Researched and wrote Mining Findmypast Family Tree Hints - Finding Richman Cousins. Had lunch, rested my eyes, and then answered email and added data from email to the RootsMagic database.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote Searching the World War II Young Men's Draft Database on Ancestry.com. Added to the Best Of post and answered email. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate dinner at Tin Fish and into Petco Park by 6:40 p.m. Padres beat the Rockies 6-2. We've won 3 of 4 when we attend this season. We were home after 11 p.m. so I didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 7.5 hours.
2) Wednesday, 3 May:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that Visiting Liverpool in 2012: Post 462 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Wrote National Library of Ireland Genealogy Service 2017 and set it for later. Printed out the CVGS Board papers, and took a short nap.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group, and then the CVGS Bored meeting. Had a look at FTM 2017 interface with FamilySearch. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote Latest Family Tree Maker 2017 Update News (3 May 2017). Had a short nap. Checked Facebook, then worked on the Treasure Chest post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, and then put out the trash. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, finish up the Thursday post, and read email and blogs.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read the Grisham book I got at the library today. Washed dishes, and read email, blogs and Facebook on the phone. Padres lost 11-3 and it wasn't that close. So we're now 12-17 on the season.
* Online to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours,