May has started with a bang for my research - I had an all-day session today with no Padres game and got quite a bit done. Let's see if I can remember it all.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to read, note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 23 to 29 April 2017 posted, and worked on the syllabus for my Education presentation. Added more slides to the presentation also.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- Probate Records of Nathaniel Ambrose (1678-1745) of Chester, New Hampshire posted. Worked in the database adding data for two of my correspondents on a Dill line and a Seaver line. Searched for records and found quite a bit, added events and sources.
* Had lunch, answered email, rested my eyes for 15 minutes in the computer chair, and then worked some more in the database on the Dill line, finding biographies and obituaries, and added to the Best Of post.
* Downloaded the Padre tickets for May and printed them out. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Saw posts on Facebook and wrote Latest Family Tree Maker 2017 Update and FamilySync News and RootsMagic TreeShare News Update.
* Read more on Facebook, then found obituaries on GenealogyBank for several Seaver folks, so transcribed them into the Notes for the persons.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest Tuesday post, then worked in the 1910 Census on Ancestry Hints and resolved 22 of them, adding content and sources for Connecticut folks.
* Looked for Pickford obituaries and records and added some content and sources to the database. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 11.0 hours.