Well, the Fourth was with me, but I didn't get much done due to fourths beyond my control.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 1889 Birth Record of Devier David Carringer in National City, California posted, and wrote BCG Offers Free DNA Webinar on Tuesday, 16 May, 8 p.m. Eastern and set it for later.
* Got the Source presentation and handout up to snuff so I'm ready for the SDGS meeting in July. Whew.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to have lunch, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, took a nap, and read my Grisham book. Padres lost 3-2 to the Rockies in 11 innings, so now 12-18 on the season. A 4 hour game.
* Online at 4:45 to read, add to the Best Of post, and then in to have dinner at 5:20 p.m. and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Worked on the 1910 Census Hints on Ancestry but only resolved 11 of them, adding content and sources to my database, because Lori called with bad news about her friend's son who has cancer.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.