Life is going to get busy the next three weeks or so, with Jamboree approaching, plus dentist visits and Padres games.
* Droppws Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 8:45 and home by 9 a.m.
* Tuned into Mondays With Myrt but had connection problems at 10 a.m. and listened to it after that. Got some opinions in on blogging and other things.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 14 to 20 May 2017 posted and wrote Registration Now Open For Live Streaming of FREE Jamboree 2017 Sessions and set it for later. Noted that Amanuensis Monday -- Probate Records of Samuel Fletcher (1652-1723) of Chelmsford, Mass. -- Part 2 posted.
* Took a short nap, had lunch and back at it at 12:30 p.m. Checked AncestryDNA matches and found more Shared and more 4th cousins. Did notes and checked Shared Ancestors on about 10 of them.
* Added to the Best Of and News posts, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Worked in MyHeritage on Seaver tree matches - found some info to add to the database.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner, then read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write a 23andMe post and the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday. Then resolved only 8 1910 census records on Ancestry Hints, but added some content and sources from other databases too.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours. Sources at 83896.