These were typical spring/summer weekend genealogy days - some writing, some searching, and Padres games in the evening that really cut down on my genealogy time.
1) Friday, 5 May 2017 - Cinco de Mayo:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and then to the 99 Cent Store to shop. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 174: #253 Sarah (Kinnan) Putman (1760-1841) of New Jersey and New York posted. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 5 May 2017.
* Reviewed and edited the Source Citation presentation and handout.
* Had lunch, rested my eyes, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter - got it about 60% done.
* Wrote My RootsMagic Family Tree Online Revisited. Checked Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts for Saturday. Did some database cleanup and found content and sources searching on Ancestry in the 1910 census.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to have dinner, and online at 6:15 p.m. to answer email, add to the Best Of post, and do some more searching.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Grisham book, and washed dishes. Dodgers beat my Padres 8-2 in a 4 hour 10 minute 9 inning game, ending at 11:20 p.m. I did not journal. Genealogy this day was 7.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 6 May 2017 - got 5.5 hours sleep:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to put wash in the dryer, then off to breakfast at Callenders at 8 a.m. with the church guys. Picked Linda up at 9:30 and home by 9:45 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (England to New England, Wife of Francis Hamant) posted.
* Read and downloaded the handouts from WDYTYA? Live - lots of good stuff about UK/Ireland research. That was fun.
* Rested my eyes, had lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- I Write Like ... posted.
* Wrote the Ancestry and familySearch database posts. Checked Facebook. Worked matching profiles in RootsMagic and FamilySearch Family Tree in the Dill family. Resolved 70 Ancestry Record Hints adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and then the Padres game. Read the paper and the Grisham book. Padres lost 10-1 to the Dodgers, so now 12-20 on the season.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, work on the CVGS Newsletter draft (95% now) and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.