This was a fairly slow day, had the fence construction going on, and was working in FTM, and didn't go searching anything.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:30 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 177: #256 Robert Seaver (1702-1752) of Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 26 May 2017. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Worked in FTM a bit. Took a nap, then had lunch, watched some Family Tree Webinars videos, downloaded the Jamboree app and sent about 20 syllabus articles to my email. Saved them to the computer and skimmed them.
* Worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 26 May 2017 post, and checked Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash dishes. Padres lost 5-1 to Nationals, so now 18-32 on the season.
* Jerry came around 4:30 to see if I wanted to do the fence, and he took measurements then went off to Home Depot to price things. Back to agree on a price, and he went off again to buy it. He cam back at 7 p.m. to dig the footings and plant the poles, and then washed one side of the fence. Back tomorrow.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the SNGF post. Worked some more in FTM. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.