The last day of April - 2017 is now 33% complete. Amazing how the time flies. i'm having fun most days, except for the dentist days...several more coming.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:40 a.m. Dropped Linda at the nail salon and home to write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Picked her up and home by 12:30 p.m.
* Had lunch, watched TV and then the Padres game, took a recliner nap, read the paper and finished my Connelly book. Good one! Padres won 5-2 in 11 innings, so now 11-16, 3-4 on the road trip. We go Tuesday night again.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to find a probate record to transcribe, read blogs, add to the Best Of post and answer emails.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. watched TV news, worked in the front picking weeds, and in at 6:10 p.m. to go online.
* Transcribed the will and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday. Resolved 234 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 April (with increases in the numbers from 31 March in parentheses):
* 47,657 persons (+ 73)
* 19,073 families (+ 39)
* 153,929 events (+ 279)
* 2,979 Alternate Names (+ 289)
* 9,877 places (- 47)
* 1,505 sources (+ 12)
* 82,834 citations (+ 447)
* 1,131 Multi-media Items (+ 0)
* 3,117 Multimedia links (+ 0)
* 16,376 matched to FSFT (+ 306)
I'm up to 53.81% (+0.19%) for citations/events and 173.81% (+0.67%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for April (compared to stats for March):
* 130,080 page views (4,336 per day, Blogger Stats, - 609)
* 33,076 page views ( 1067 per day, Statcounter, - 170)
* 25,503 unique visitors (823 per day, Statcounter, - 106)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,165 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 2)