Not a fun day really - some blogging and some research but nothing exciting. Except for the haircut. Not the Padres game for sure.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, then picked her up and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 9:40 a.m., noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 176: #255 Betsey (Rolfe) Martin (1766-????) of New Jersey and New York posted, and wrote Spring 2017 NEHG Register is Available and New Records Available to Search this Findmypast Friday, 19 May 2017 and set them for later. Answered email, and looked at a MyHeritage DNA match.
* Left at 11:30 for the barber shop, the guy didn't remember me. We had the same convo as last time, but I got my ears lowered a bit, almost presentable maybe. Maybe he'll remember me in July. I could go more often, I guess.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and NGS and News posts, and took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to do it all over again, then checked Twitter and Facebook, and answered more email. Had a power outage for 5 seconds which turned off the computer in the middle of a source citation (it didn't survive) and the clocks. Rebooted and everything looks OK, so did some Hints in Ancestry.
* Wrote the Surname and SNGF posts, and noted that Genealogy News Bytes - 19 May 2017 posted. Not sure how often these will be - maybe twice a week?
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, watered the front plants, and online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then did some more Hints adding content and sources.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. disaster - first half inning took 35 minutes as the Snakes got 8 runs. Read the paper, finished the Patterson book, and washed dishes.
* Online in the 4th inning to read, work in the database adding alternate names and sources,. Checked the game in the 7th - now 10-0. Read a chapter in the Lee Child anthology book.
* Back online in the 8th to read, and write this post. The Padres lost again, so now 15-29 on the season. This must be the 10th game or so that they are completely out of it early. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.