This turned out to be a pretty good genealogy day - mainly because the Padres game was in the afternoon.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 1800 Death Record of Mary Plimpton (1735-1800) of Medfield, Mass. -- Post #365 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted. Added to the Best Of, the NGS and the Bytes posts.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for lunch (drove the Lincoln) at Sunset with the Retired Rohr Engineers group and we had 18. Good to see faces we haven't seen for awhile. Went to the library and got books. Home by 1:40 p.m.
* Watched the rest of the Padres game, read the paper, and dozed in the recliner. Padres lost 4-2 to Mariners, so 1-3 on the series and 15-28 overall.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then wrote MyHeritage Announces the "Collection Catalog" and Seavers in the News - Wayne Seaver Dies in 1966. Looked at MyHeritage photos for Seaver - found some folks I don't have.
* Checked Facebook and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and then worked on the rose bushes for about 30 minutes. Only two arm pricks.
* Online to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and worked in Ancestry adding a Seaver family (3-4 generations) to the database using Hints. Still have more to do. Sources up to 83,669.
* Answered email, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.0 hours.