This was a pretty good genealogy Saturday - got blogs written and some research done.
* Dropped Linda off, home to put the wash in the dryer, then off for my 8 a.m. breakfast at Marie's, picked Linda up at 9:30 and home by 9:45.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England to New England, married Richard Cutter) posted, and worked on descendants of Bejamin Seaver, adding persons, content and sources to the database for several of his children. You never know when a DNA match will pop up!
* Looked at the FamilySearch talk and created a new folder for the SDGS/SDHC talk. The presentation needs to be updated. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- The Homes I've Lived In posted.
* Rested my eyes, then dozed in the recliner. Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Checked Facebook, and saw that there was a new FTM update, so wrote Latest News on Family Tree Maker 2017 Update. Nobody else seems to be following this with a blogp ost.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then matched folks in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read the second Reacher short story, and wash dishes. Padres lost 9-1 to the Snakes again, so now 15-30 on the season and 5-18 since late April. Terrible pitching and hitting. Crap. What a waste of time watching this. Read my phone during the 9th inning.
* Online at 10:10 to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.