I say "semi-genealogy" because we spent both evenings at Petco Park rooting on our Padres to victories. i'm tired!
1) Friday, 7 April 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up, and home by 9:15. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 170: #243 Maritjen (Keller) Dafoe (1729-1789) of New York, Vermont and Ontario posted and wrote Findmypast’s Catholic Heritage Archive Continues to Grow and New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 7 April 2017. Also the Surname Saturday post.
* Rested my eyes for awhile, had lunch, and online to write RootsWeb Can't Create a New Mailing List Right Now. Later? and Get Free Advice About and Access to Probate Records on NEHGS on 18-25 April 2017 and the SNGF post for Saturday.
* We left at 2 p.m. for El Pollo Loco for takeout dinner for Linda, then to Palomar station for the trolley, and were in Petco Park by 3:15 p.m. for the 3:40 game. I had a pizza slice - better than last year from PizzaPort. Padres won 7-6 in a good up-and-down game. We were home by 7:40 p.m., so I read, checked Facebook, but didn't journal.
* Went in at 9:30 to read my book and watch news. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 8 April 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs and dry the clothes, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. and left at 9:25 for the SDGS meeting.
* Got to the SDGS meeting by 9:45 a.m. and talked to folks, then Del did his Evernote talk. Decided to skip the second half because I couldn't read the screen, so home by 11:45 a.m. to find that the house cleaner had not come, so we made the bed.
* Online to note that Surname Saturday -- MARTIN (England to colonial New England) posted and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Family's Increase too. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat lunch, and had a recliner doze. Online at 2 p.m. to work on the CVGS Newsletter draft and read email and blogs.
* We left at 3:30 p.m. for In 'n' Out for dinner, then to the 24th St trolley station and were in Petco Park by 5 p.m. Padres won 2-1 in a well-pitched game, so the Padres are now 3-3 on the season - this may be the best record all year. We'll see. Linda and I are 2-0 in the games we have attended to date. A good start for us.
* Home by 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.