I stayed up too late last night so I didn't journal.
1) Sunday, 9 April:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:45 a.m., and home by 11:30 a.m.
* Finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 April 2017 post, and started the new post. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch database posts - Ancestry had no new databases on their site at the time.
* Went in at 1:30 p.m. to eat lunch, watch the Padres game, read the paper, and took a nap, Padres lost to Giants 5-3, so now 3-4 on the season.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to transcribe the Amanuensis probate record, and noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 2 to 8 April 2017 posted. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and do dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Amanuensis post, and updated the CVGS Newsletter draft to final. Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook again, and did more email and updated Google Calendar and totally forgot about watching WDYTYA? Drat. Online until 11:15 p.m. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Monday, 10 April 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:50 a.m. and home to get on the Mondays With Myrt panel;. Made comments, offered opinions, did not present anything of value.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and printed off the newsletter draft. Sent the PDF to the email list. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 2 to 8 April 2017 and Amanuensis Monday -- 1719 Probate Records for George Brown (1651-1719) of Eastham, Mass. posted.
* Took a 40 minute nap, had lunch, and left at 1:30 p.m. for the UPS Store to publish the newsletter and then to Ralph's for groceries.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, and wrote Family Tree Maker 2017 Update News. Checked Facebook and Twitter, then revised the Ancestry database post because they finally added the new and updated databases from last week on Monday .
* Looked for a document for Treasure Chest and found one. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to east dinner, read the paper and watch the Padres game. Padres won 5-3 over Rockies, so record is now 4-4 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest post. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.