This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, but I didn't find anything new. It was another nice day outside but I didn't go out much.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to Dollar Tree for Easter stuff and more.
* Home by 10 a.m. to note that 1772 Birth Record of Mercy Plimpton (1772-1850) of Medfield, Mass. - Post #359 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted and wrote Findmypast Launches Six Counties In Six Months - Wiltshire This Month!. Worked a bit in Findmypast on Wiltshire folks. May have an idea for Ann Marshman's parents!
* Went in at 12:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat lunch, read the paper and take my nap. Pads lost 10-2 to Dodgers, so now 1-3 on the season. We go on Friday.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Searching Wiltshire Parish Registers on Findmypast. Checked Facebook. Answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then started the CVGS Newsletter and have it about 75% done.
* worked on the 52 Ancestors biography and wrote the blog post. Checked Facebook again and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.