I thought it was the 25th all day today. I wonder if I fooled anyone? And my Padres won a game tonight.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 2012 Legacy Cruise Photos - Part 5: Post 461 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Databases Coming Soon at Ancestry.com and set it for later. Rested my eyes in the computer chair.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group and the CVGS meeting. The speaker was John on World War I and he did a nice job of it. I gleaned several useful databases from the talk.
* Home by 2 p.m. and read email and blogs, but sleepy so took a good nap on the bed. Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote More on Find A Grave Memorials and My Family Tree.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and answered email and an Ancestry message on Aubles.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, put the trash out. Online at 6:20 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest Thursday post.
* Went in at 6:50 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finish my Mark Dawson book, and started the Connelly book. Padres were down 5-3 in the 9th but scored 5 to win it 8-5 over the Snakes. Pads now 9-14 on the season and still not in last place.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.