Just another genealogy day, with a successful escape from Costco Island, a nap, a Padres loss and some online research.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to Costco, had lunch there, and home by 11 a.m.
* Noted that 1917 Connecticut Military Census Record for John Henry Richmond - Post #362 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Findmypast Offers Free Access to 1.9 Billion Essential Records for Five Days.
* Answered email, and worked a bit in RootsMagic. Took a nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, and researched and wrote Seavers in the News - Disputing Sarah A.C. Seaver's Will. Did some searching for the cousins without much success.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the 52 Ancestor biography.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, hang up the wash. Online at 6:20 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and my Connelly book, and did the dishes. Padres lost 6-2 to the Snakes, so now 9-15 on the season.
* Online at 9:10 p.m. to read email and blogs, worked on a Seaver problem from email, and added some folks to the database. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.