This was a stay-at-home and do genealogy day. Succeeded. But then the Padres lost.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1818 Birth Record for Brithe Olsdtr in Voss, Norway posted, answered email, and then added to the Best Of post.
* Worked more in the Education presentation and am about 90% done. Need to critically review and add or edit or delete stuff, then work on the handout.
* Wrote Book Review -- "The Missing Man" by Nathan Dylan Goodwin and had lunch, then rested my eyes.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in Family Tree on a Seaver line. Worked in RootsMagic too in the D surnames adding content and sources. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on How Many Find A Grave Hints Do I Have on Ancestry? and then added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, we ate dinner, and I was online at 6:10 p.m. to read and write the Wordless Wednesday post.
* Went in at 6:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my books on the tablet and washed dishes. Padres lost to Snakes 9-3, so now lost 4 in a row. Crap, 8-14.
* Online at 9:45 to read, answer email and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.