It didn't seem like a Monday because there was no Mondays With Myrt and Russ. I got some things done today too, and my Padres lost again. Drat.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to the 99 Cent Store and Walgreens. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 16 to 22 April 2017 posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the Education presentation and finished up the outline, now I need screen shots and the handout and editing.
* Had lunch, online at 12:15 p.m. to note that Amanuensis Monday -- Probate Records of John Freeman (1626-1719) of Eastham, Mass. - Part 1 posted. Rested my eyes a bit too.
* Worked in RootsMagic awhile, adding content for people without birth dates, and also in FamilySearch Family Tree. Wrote Dear Randy: How Can I Search Your Blog to Find Reviews? Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and back online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post but it posted because I got the schedule date wrong. Oh well, it's mo big deal.
* Went in at 6:50 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read the Kindle book (almost done!) and wash dishes. Padres lost to Snakes 7-6 after being behind 6-0 in the 6th. So we're 8-13 and have lost 3 straight. It's a season of streaks - lose 3 of 4, win 4 of 6, lose 5, win 3, lose 3.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.