Happy 9th birthday to my 4th grandchild, Audrey. She is the sassy one, the verbal one, the sneaky one. She still wants piggyback rides and to play the kissing game, and loves my Dove bars and all of the junk food in the world.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and we went to Ralphs for groceries, and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 173: #252 Peter Victorse Putman (1760-1835) of New Jersey and New York posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 28 April 2017 and set ir for later.
* Answered email, worked on Ancestry for awhile in the Overseas Deaths database trying to find two Seavers in the files, and failed.
* Had pizza for lunch, then online to read whatever, and rested my eyes a bit, then wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 28 April 2017.
* Wrote three posts on the CVGS blog and then wrote the Surname Saturday post and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to finish dinner, eat it, watch TV news, and then online at 6:20 p.m. to read and write the SNGF post. Went in at 7 p.m. to call Audrey and sing to her, then watched the Padres game, read the paper and my Connelly book, and washed dishes. Padres lost to Giants 4-3, so now 9-16 on the year and 5th place.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.