I just realized I'm three months out from my SDGS talks and haven't even started. Life has piled up on me a bit - especially the dental work which will be another month at least. Then there's the dead car, the broken fence and the full-of-crap garage. And the Padres games every night.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, and picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1876 Naturalization Record for T.S. Leland posted and rested my eyes for 20 minutes before leaving for the dentist.
* At the dentist's office by 10:25, and she replaced the temporary filling, took impressions for a new crown, and installed a temporary crown, all without novocaine. No problem, since the tooth had a root canal last week.
* Home by 12 noon to eat lunch, read blogs, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and mess around some in the database. Tried to make Calc work on my Kinship report and failed, so used FTM 2014 to do it and it worked. Wrote Responses to Kinship Report Post - Family Tree Maker Can Do It!.
* Dozed in my chair for 30 minutes using the MyHeritage donut headrest, and worked a bit in Ancestry but didn't add much. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the Padres game, wash dishes, read the paper and then finished up a digital book on the tablet. Started The Missing Man on the tablet. Padres lost 3-2 to the Rockies, so now 4-5 on the season.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, and checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.