This was a typical summer Sunday - church, a Padres game, and not much research.
* Read email and blogs on the phone while watching Meet the Depressed. We left for church at 9:30, stopped at the grocery store on the way home, and were home by 11:50.
* Read email and blogs, noted that John Finch is Program Speaker at CVGS Meeting on 26 April and edited Best of the Genea-Blogs - 16 to 22 April 2017 one last time.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat lunch, read the paper, and took a recliner nap. Awake just in time for the Padres game. Padres lost to the Marlins 7-3, so are now 8-12 on the season.
* Came in and started transcribing the will for Amanuensis Monday. Called to dinner at 5:30 p.m. and watched TV news, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 16 to 22 April 2017 posted. Finished the transcription and wrote the blog post for Monday.
* Looked at Ancestry Hints, checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Tired. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.