This was not a big genealogy research day, although I had some moments.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs and change the wash out, then picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Managed to run my big 16 gb flash drive through the washing machine (but not the dryer), not sure how much survived. Put RootsMagic on the other flash drive.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the FHC in Mission Valley to lead the SDGS RootsMagic User Group class. Only 3 students, but we filled 90 minutes.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, read, note that Surname Saturday -- BOWERS (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- How Many Trees in Your Database? posted.
* Went in and watched TV and had a recliner nap. Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote the Ancestry post and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile. Improved the Place List and deleted some one-person trees too.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the Padres game, read the paper and then my genealogy mystery book on the tablet, and wash dishes. Padres lost to Marlins 6-3 in 11 innings, so now 8-11 on the season and 5-3 at home.
* Online at 9 p.m. to write two blog posts. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.