Another week gone by - that's 16 in 2017. This was a stay-at-home day. It was nice outside, I only went out in the morning to drive Linda to and fro.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 172: #249 Elisabeth (Pickel) Sovereen (1764-1849) of New Jersey and Ontario posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 21 April 2017 and set it for later.
* Worked on the Education presentation - got another 20 or so slides in, about 50% done now.
* Ate lunch, got the stuff on the flash drive, and ready for Saturday. Added to the Best Of post. Had a doze in the computer chair. Worked a bit in RootsMagic cleaning up data, especially alternate names. Answered some email.
* Wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Handle Female Names? and then the Surname Saturday post. Added content to the RootsMagic file. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. and watched TV news, then online at 6 p.m. to write the SNGF post and worked some more in RootsMagic. Found several more Seaver families. Cleaned up some of the orphan profiles in the RM file too.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then my genealogy book on the tablet, and washed dishes. Padres beat the Marlins 5-3, so now 8-10 and won 3 in a row. 5-2 at home.
* Online at 9:40 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.