This was a somewhat different Saturday - gave a talk, did some reading, took a nice nap. Hmm, sounds like most Saturdays these days!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to put the wash in the dryer, read email, and off for the 8 a.m. men's group breakfast. Picked Linda up at 9:30 and home by 9:45. Read blogs, answered email, noted that Surname Saturday - WEED (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted and wrote A Note From Jack Minsky on Family Tree Maker 2017 Shipping Plans.
* Had lunch, took my meds, and checked Facebook and added to the Best Of post. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Where Have You Visited? posted.
* Went in to watch TV and had an hour nap in the recliner. Online for awhile to read, then watched the NCAA game (Gonzaga and SC). That was over at 5:15 so online to read briefly, and then packed up the laptop and off to my dinner.
* Got to the Spring Valley Historical Society meeting before 6, in time for the potluck dinner, and have my "Be a Family History Detective" talk to the group of about 20. Got a little tour of the museum in the Bancroft house. They were welcoming and the food was good. Home by 8:45 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.