1) Sunday, 2 April:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, and then off to church at 9:40 a.m. Home by 11:30 a.m.
* Wrote and posted Updated information on Family Tree Maker 2017 Release, and finished up the Best Of blog. Went in to eat lunch, read the paper and watch TV. Took a nap watching game shows.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, started the new Best Of post, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 26 March to 1 April 2017 posted. Checked Facebook. Transcribed the probate records for Monday.
* Went out at 4 p.m. to mow the rest of the back yard - knee high weeds and grass. Whew. Came in at 5 p.m. to cool off and watch TV, have dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 26 March to 1 April 2017 posted, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Watched WDYTYA the Jessica Biel episode. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Monday, 3 April:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:45 a.m. and home before 9. Joined the Mondays With Myrt hangout and talked a bit about RootsMagic sync features.
* Added to the Best Of blog, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 26 March to 1 April 2017 and Amanuensis Monday -- 1692 Probate Record for Abigail Young (1628-1692) of Eastham, Mass. posted. Took a nap, and had lunch, and checked email and blogs before 1 p.m.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres/Dodgers game from L.A. Padres lost 14-3 so we're 0-1 on the season. It was worse last year, we lost 16-0 in the opener to the Dodgers. Pitching will suck this year, I fear.
* Online at 4 p.m. to write Found - Sarah (Knapp) Auble (1818-1904) Death and Burial Records. Checked Facebook and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, and did dishes, then watched the NCAA basketball championship. Read email and blogs at halftime. NC won 71-65 but it was closer than that.
* Online at 8:40 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday, then added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.