Well, it's the end of March. 3 months down, nine to go. Day 91 is tomorrow. I feel better today...and am taking my meds. This was a stay-at-home day, but I even worked in the yard a bit.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up and we went to the jeweler's and then to the grocery store.
* Home by 10 a.m. to note that 52 Ancestors - Week 169: #241 Johann Ernst Dafoe (1726-1784) of New York, Vermont and Ontario posted and to write New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 31 March 2017.
* Worked on the Saturday night presentation and got it on the flash drive, on google Drive and Dropbox to transfer to the laptop. Rested my eyes for awhile, then had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, answer email and add to the Best Of post. Wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 31 March 2017. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Worked on some MyHeritage record matches.
* Went out to survey the back yard, and the grass and weeds are really high. I mowed the north side and will do the west side sometime over the weekend.
* Came in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the two Saturday posts. Set up the laptop to get the Saturday presentation on it. Still waiting after 15 minutes for Google Drive and Dropbox to do it. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 March (with increases in the numbers from 28 February in parentheses):
* 47,584 persons (+ 91)
* 19,034 families (+ 37)
* 153,650 events (+ 479)
* 2,890 Alternate Names (+ 203)
* 9,924 places (- 6)
* 1,493 sources (+ 20)
* 82,387 citations (+ 1144)
* 1,131 Multi-media Items (+ 1)
* 3,117 Multimedia links (+ 3)
* 16,070 matched to FSFT (+ 444)
I'm up to 53.62% (+0.58%) for citations/events and 173.14% (+2.08%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for March (compared to stats for February):
* 153,300 page views (4,945 per day, Blogger Stats, + 1232)
* 33,076 page views ( 1067 per day, Statcounter, - 170)
* 25,503 unique visitors (823 per day, Statcounter, - 106)
* >1,200 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,167 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 6)