Life will change here in Chula Vista for the weekend and early next week - we have Tami's kids for Easter until Tuesday. I anticipate not journaling for three nights and maybe four depending on how tired I am on Tuesday.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y before 7:30, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went shopping at Ralph's.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to read, note that 52 Ancestors - Week 171: #248 Jacob Zavering/Sovereign (1759-1851) of New Jersey and Ontario posted, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 14 April 2017. Took a short nap.
* Up at noon to eat lunch, then answered email and worked a bit on AncestryDNA adding Notes to the new shared matches - now up to 179. Wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 14 April 2017 and set it for later.
* Wrote several posts for the weekend. Checked Facebook. Took another short nap (why am I always tired?)
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, wash dishes, and stuffed the plastic Easter eggs with jelly beans for the kids to hunt. Padres lost to Braves 5-2, so now 5-6 on the season. Can't get over the .500 hump.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write more blog posts for the weekend. Have only the Amanuensis post to do for Monday and need one for Tuesday.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.