This was a stay-at-home day after the morning trip to Costco. I got caught up on blogging, but didn't get around to the other tasks. Maybe on Friday.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 1735 Birth Record of Amos Plimpton (1735-1808) of Medfield, Mass. - Post #360 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted. Piked up Linda at 9:30 and we went to Costco to shop. Home by 10:15 a.m.
* Rested my eyes a bit, had lunch, then online to answer email and work on the 52 Ancestors post. Researched and wrote Seavers in the News-- Obituary for Alforetta (Bloss) Seaver in Watertown, N.Y. and then wrote four posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Wrote National DNA Day Website Announced. Checked Facebook. Went out at 5 p.m. to water the front plants and pull weeds.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news, then washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestors post for Friday and write Legacy's Family Tree Webinars is Free April 14th through 16th. Gloria came over to visit too. No Padres game today.
* Read blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.